To be very honest I have never given a thought about awards, but I feel happy for having being nominated. Thanks Ashmi…
About Ashmithaa , She is more than just my blogger friend. I dare say that we know each other personally at least a bit more than this blogospherical world. 😀 More than her writings, I am a fan of her boldness and I feel she is a very brave girl. I wish her the very best life can offer. Hope that you guys do check out her blog (http://asmithaaa.wordpress.com/)
Rules of the blog:
1. Answer 10 questions which I answer.
2. Thank the person who nominated. (already done)
3. Nominate 10 deserving bloggers
4. Place the award on the blog (OK)
Answers to the questions: (LOL .. This is gonna be fun…eeeaaahhh!!!)
Favorite Food : Anything delicious, but my favorite chef is always mom. She mixes love as an ingredient.
Favorite Actor : I am not a great judge of acting skills, though I like Dicaprio.
Favorite TV show : I watched some good shows, but nothing like Top Gear 😀
Favorite Tear Jerker : None of that
Favorite Sport : Soccer / Football (not the American one)
Lucky number : None of that, Not so lucky.
Tea or Coffee : I have both, but not addicted.
Holidays : Every holiday.
Twitter or FB : I use FB couple of times a week, Twitter probably couple of times in 6 months. So you know now.
Favorite Christmas movie : None of that again
If I am told to nominate some of my fellow bloggers, its a great dilemma. I have loved every blog I have read. From my memory of what I have read let me put down some,
1. Opinionated Man or Harsh Reality – http://aopinionatedman.com/harsh-reality/
His blog is one of the most humorous things that you can find.
2. Indian Humor – http://indianhumor.wordpress.com/
I do check out her post as and when she posts. Great command over language and humorous too.
3. Shivani – http://whatiheart2day.wordpress.com/
Very young. I am amazed how you can be so good this young.
4. Princess (as I call her) – http://lasuaprincipessa.wordpress.com/
I love reading her life stories. It is indeed very brave of her to write down her life as a blog post.
5. Sherin – http://sherinchelad.wordpress.com/
Sherin’s small poems are amazing read.
6. Madhuri – http://effloresce23.wordpress.com/
I like her photographs and I feel she is very creative.
7.Chaitali – http://chaitalibhattacharjee7.wordpress.com/
A person who writes out of passion. Lovely read.
8. Mamta – http://mamtadagar1896.wordpress.com/
I love how she voices her concern for social evils.
9. Deepti – http://dfsk.wordpress.com/
Amazing short stories. Never read anything like that.
10. Pranita – http://pranitapatra.wordpress.com/
Thoughts beautifully put together.
11. Nikhil – http://inducedcatalysis.wordpress.com/
Young lad, very intelligent and creative…has a long way to go.
I guess they write even more. Others please excuse my short memory. This is all I remember.
I would wish to nominate one more name, it would be a crime if I don’t. I have read all of her post and she is an amazing writer.
12. Krshna Prashant – http://epiphanyinthecacophony.wordpress.com/