I have been nominated for the Liebster Award for the 2nd time. This time Shruti, the heroine of twilight stars (pun intended) has showed her kindness by nominating me. I recently happened to pass by her blog and I enjoyed reading her posts. I would recommend everyone to go through her blog and enjoy the short stories. I hope she writes more short stories and hope the award she received serves as a motivating factor for her to do so. Again check out her blog here.
Usually I don’t take up blog challenges or contests, as I feel life itself is presenting umpteen number of challenges as such 😀 , but I love this awards for a good reason that they introduce us to new blogs and bloggers. I have found few good bloggers via award posts. So let me cut the long story short
- Thank the Liebster Award presenter who nominated you and link back to his or her blog. (Done)
- Post 11 facts about yourself, answer the 11 questions you were asked and create 11 questions for your nominees.
- Nominate small (no more than 1000 followers) blogs who you feel deserve to be noticed and leave a comment on their blog letting them know that they have been chosen.
- Display the Liebster Award logo.
- No tag-backs, meaning you can’t just re-nominate the person who nominated you.
Lets start answering her questions
1 . Which era would you like to be born in and why ?
I think 70’s or 80’s. I think life was much better then and the world was a better place to live in than it is now.
2 . Jungle safari or snorkeling ?
3 . One movie you never get tired of watching and why ?
At this point, all I can come up with is a movie in my language namely ‘Manichitrathazu’ (The Ornate Lock) which was a malayalam movie basically and got dubbed in languages like Hindi (Bhool Bhulaiya), Tamil (Chandramukhi) and Telgu (I am not sure of the name). Read about the movie here. I have watched that movie 200 times at least and I can still watch it another 200 times.
4 . What is it that attracts others to you ?
I am not sure if anyone finds me attractive 😛
5 . If you were to choose a fictional character to marry , he/she would be ?
I am not sure about this one, I find Scarlett Johansson very attractive and she plays Black widow in Avengers. So ….
6 . If Einstein made a surprise stop over at your place , you would ……… ?
be happy and invite him over a cup of coffee.
7 . Your definition of happiness would be …. ?
8 . If you are a skin changer or have the ability to transform into any living being what would you be ?
Aryton senna or Ronaldinho
9 . Sweet or savoury ?
10 . One quality you wish you had ?
I wish I had many qualities, but definitely one would be fearlessness to situations of life.
11. You were to wake up either in a deserted island home to cannibals and wild beasts or in a haunted mansion no one would dare to venture , where would it be and with whom ? ( you cannot go back to sleep 😀 )
Haunted mansions, with my gang of 3 (school friends) about whom I have shared here.
11 random facts about me.
1. The max speed I have done on an empty stretch of road is 180 kmph. I hope I get to do 3oo kmph on a superbike someday on German Autobahns.
2. I have travelled 4 countries, though my plan was at least 20 countries by now.
3. I like photography a lot.
4. I am a fan of football and I try to keep myself updated with EPL and La liga score sheets.
5. I still cannot believe that I haven’t been to Leh and Ladakh (India) and I haven’t visited Jammu kashmir (India again)
6. I can be called an automobile enthusiast, cos I love driving a lot.
7. My keychain which I bought in my high school for my first motorbike still hasn’t found a key to go with 😥
8. Aryton senna is my favorite F1 driver of all times, though I am not much of an F1 guy I loved seeing him on the race track. He was amazing.
9. I love spring season a lot. It’s the perfect time to go out with your camera. I love the rains too.
10. I don’t usually sell things that I own. My books, my mobile phones …
11. The Royal Enfield 350 standard (Bullet) remains my favorite bike of all times.
Anything more you want to know, you have my mail id in the profile here.
The best part which tends to be the worst part too (in case I forget someone). My nominees are
1. Ruchi Chopra – My dearest friend who puts in a lot of effort to writing. She is a housewife and mother too, but amazing that she has plenty of time for blogging also.
2. Chaitali – Read her blog and you won’t be disappointed.
3. Sherin – I enjoy reading his haiku’s and couple of his haiku’s are amazing.
4. Maniparna – who doesn’t know her in the blogging world.
5. Naveen – One of my early blogger friend
6. Purrfect girl – A very lively blog
7. Indian Humor – Hope this inspires her to write more (and no skipping any part of the award post please 😛 )
8. Asmithaaa – Again one of my early blogger friends whose writings I love.
9. Kismet – Lovely blog. I enjoy reading her posts very much.
10. Kim – It’s only recently that I happened to read her posts and I loved them.
11. Princess – Her life story as a blog.
People whom I have missed out, I am really sorry.
My questions for you all
1. What is that one thing that you have always held on to and plan to hold on to for your entire life? (It can be a quality or a material or anything, no parents, relatives, brothers and partners please)
2. Have you ever fancied travelling alone to a distant unknown place?
3. Which is your favorite sport? Have you ever played that sport in school/college/or with friends? If you haven’t played any, why?
4. What do you feel when you are in an airplane and when it takes off with a nice pull?
5. Which is your favorite holiday destination or which place do you wish to visit in future?
6. Name one thing that you hate about yourself and you want to change?
7. If a stranger (man/lady) comes over and starts talking to you, tries to have a conversation with you, what would your initial reactions be? Welcoming/panic/avoiding? (Irrespective of your marital status)
8. What is/was your favorite Cartoon Network show? Would you mind watching it today?
9. How do you perceive new generation banking systems like credit cards, gold loans and other cash availing facilities? Do you see it as a threat or a boon? Why?
10. Out of all your posts, if I insist you to select the best one, Which one would that be? ( I really insist that you select one)
11. Who was your favorite school/college teacher? Which subject did he/she teach? What quality of his/her, made you like him/her?
Happy blogging people 🙂