Premio Dardos award:
Thanks PH for nominating me. It’s definitely an honor to be at the receiving end. Please check out his blog here.
The very inspiring blogger award:
Thanks Ruby for nominating me. Any award is special, though I never expect. Not expecting makes it more sweeter. I think this young lady is very kind to include me in her nominations list. Please check out her blog here.
The rules for Premio Dardos award is an image which I included above. Now time to post the rules of the very inspiring blogger award.
- Display the award on your blog
- Link back to the person who nominated you
- State 7 things about yourself
- Nominate 15 bloggers, link to them, and notify them about their nominations
Let me be lazy and nominate just once for both of the awards, I think that would double the happiness of people receiving it, and all I want to see is them very happy.
1. Maniparna – Sure she doesn’t need an award, but consider this as a bribe. I steal her posts now and then 😀
2. Shruti – Our little twilight star.
3. Anamika – As I call her, there is no words to describe her posts, you gotta read them.
4. Jithin – Beautiful images. I enjoy his pics more than his travels, for some reason.
5. Soumya – A young man who posts that he is ill at this young age. I hope this brings a small cure to it 🙂
6. Choti – 😀 😀 The little one, who turns out to be elder than me 😛 Actually my grand ma’s age.
7. Sean – Amazing photographer.
9. Sweety – I love her photographs more than her words.
10. Saya – The young poet, who dances at height (read 21st floor). Hope she finds strength to dance even higher (say 30th floor)
11. Indian Drifter – A young lady who dreams of a career change. Let this award be an inspiration for that and I hope the best luck finds her.
12. La sua something – She is one of my oldest friends here, but that doesn’t matter. She has shared her life story in her blog. I hope that ends well.
13. Indian Humor – Someone’s lost her sense of humor. Hope she regains it pretty soon. One of my first followers, I have read all of her posts till date. I hope she writes like before.
14. Great Indian Hitch – I have read couple of posts which were really funny and sarcastic. Hope to read more from this blog.
15. Upen – Short but sweet poems.
Adding an extra one from my side.
16. Indah – Travel blogger and more over a photographer.
Pheww!!! That was easy. Sorriee, to anyone whom I have missed. I promise to include you next time.